Girls World Expo is coming to Pittsburgh!
Girls World Expo is a one-day, fun-filled event combining education and participation to help girls 11-18 imagine, believe in, and shape their futures. In workshops, seminars, demonstrations, and displays, they explore different college and career choices with the help of mentors and experts in those fields, learn how to create a healthy body image by uncovering the facts about food and nutrition, unlock the secrets to staying safe online and in life, and hear success stories from creative women leaders. Girls World Expo is a safe and upbeat event where girls can interact with one another and enjoy their shared interests!
Sunday, March 24, 2019 | 12pm - 4pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry
910 Sheraton Drive
Mars, PA 16046
EVENTS (partial list):
- Seminars on today’s trending topics, such as body image, bullying, self-esteem and healthy relationships.
- A marketplace with local vendors displaying clothing, jewelry, books, art and salon items.
- "Bright Ideas", a STEM showcase from local middle school and high school girls.
- College and career information featuring successful local women from numerous companies, colleges and trade schools who will provide information on career paths, degree programs and internships.
- An art show, dancers, music and self-defense.
- A ceremony recognizing local Girls of Merit.
- Non-profit and community service opportunities.
Must pre-register for the event at https://www.girlsworldexpo.com/expos/pittsburgh/. Tickets available January 24.