Coming from someone who constantly visited the National Aviary, Phipps Conservatory, and the Pittsburgh Zoo, I'm PUMPED for this opportunity.
The Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium is offering a limited-time Zoofari Drive-Thru that includes a guided audio tour from Friday, July 17 through Sunday, July 19! Enjoy yourself and help raise money for the zoo's emergency operating fund. Think about all the costs involved in giving these animals the care they need.
Tickets are $60 per vehicle / $50 for Members vehicles. All tickets must be purchased in advance online.
Yes, their are some rules, but they pretty much boil down to "Don't be a Jagoff!"
- Guests are prohibited from exiting their vehicle at any time.
- All tailgates, doors/van doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Keep noise to a minimum – no loud music and no honking.
- Follow the guided tour only; speed limit is 2 mph.
- Be considerate of other guests and limit your time at animal habitats.
- Keep the Zoo clean by carrying out trash after your visit.
- Smoking, alcohol and pets are prohibited in the Zoo (with the exception of service animals.)
- Restrooms will NOT be available.
- Motorcycles, motorbikes, scooters and bicycles are NOT permitted.
Also, make sure to download the audio tour before hand so you ready to roll!