Moviegoer Dies After Getting Stuck In His Seat In U.K.

Of all the different ways to go, I would have never imagined this one...


BriminghamLive reported that the man had dropped his phone in between some seats in the specialty section of the theater at the conclusion of the film.

When he bent over to pick it up, the electric seat's footrest reportedly "clamped down" on his head.

He suffered a cardiac arrest  during the ordeal and was taken to a hospital after the Mar. 9 incident, where he died Friday.




Want to know more about Scottro? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 96.1 KISS! Read more


Content Goes Here