There is always Taylor Swift news happening…just this weekend, we heard about the security guard who only took the job because he couldn’t get tickets…and then he went viral for singing along to every song.
But I found this really interesting…
· Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour is predicted to be the highest-grossing tour of all time…
· Forbes is reporting Taylor herself will net somewhere between $500 million and $1.5 billion.
· And there is something that happens to a city when she comes to town called “Swiftonomics”.
· The hotel industry gets a boost as some superfans will spend a grand a night for a hotel stay.
· Restaurants see a huge boost from the Swifties.
· And of course, there’s tons of money being made on the resale of her tickets… About 2.5 million tickets were sold on the first day of pre-sale tickets alone, with at least some Swifties paying as much as $42,000 on the resale market.
Get more from Sisanie here!